FREEGAL IS HERE!
Freegal offers a huge range of digital (MP3) music in all genres. Parchment Community Library patrons may download up to 3 songs a week FREE!
In order to use this service, you must live in the Parchment Community Library District (or have a paid non-resident card) and have a six-digit library card in good standing. If you have an older card that doesn't have a six-digit number, you can get a new one at no charge.
The following titles have been added to our collection!
New Music CDs
- Pioneer / The Band Perry
- Feels Like Home / Sheryl Crow
- Crash My Party / Luke Bryan
- Tailgates & Tanlines / Luke Bryan
- Golden / Lady Antebellum
- Tornado / Little Big Town
- Annie Up / Pistol Annies
- Based on a True Story / Blake Shelton
- Fuse / Keith Urban
- The Civil Wars / The Civil Wars
- DreamWeaver / George Duke
- Hacienda / Jeff Lorber Fusion
- Music to Change Your Brain / Jeffrey Thompson
- The Heist / Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Unorthodox Jukebox / Bruno Mars
- The World from the Side of the Moon / Phillip Phillips
- Bankrupt! / Phoenix
- Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix / Phoenix
- Hang On Little Tomato / Pink Martini
- The Cosmic Game / Thievery Corporation
- Love in the Future / John Legend
- The Electric Lady / Janelle Monae
- Blurred Lines / Robin Thicke
- The Gifted / Wale
- More Than Just a Dream / Fitz and the Tantrums
- Night Visions / Imagine Dragons
Fallen Empires / Snow Patrol
Up to Now / Snow Patrol
- Modern Vampires of the City / Vampire Weekend
The Great Gatsby : Music from Baz Luhrmann's Film
The Hurt & the Healer / MercyMe
Live Like That / Sidewalk Prophets
- Blessings / Laura Story
- Eye On It / Tobymac
- WOW Hits 2013: 36 of Today's Top Christian Artists and Hits
- Tapis Rouge: Solarium / Cirque du Soleil
Link to our catalog to read more about each CD, to see if it's in, or to put a hold on a checked-out title -- we'll call you when it comes back!
Free digital music is available to download from this website!
We've joined a consortium of 17 southwest Michigan libraries to offer digital content from the Southwest Michigan Digital Library. You can "check out" and download e-books, audiobooks, music and video to your home computer. You can also transfer it from your computer to an e-book reader, mp3 player, and similar audio/video devices.
To check out and read or transfer audiobooks, you'll need to download and install OverDrive's free Media Console software on your computer.
To check out and read or transfer e-books, you'll need to download and install Adobe's free Digital Editions software on your computer.
We'll also have one computer in the library you can use to download and transfer OverDrive audiobooks and music onto your portable audio device.